Code of Ethics
As a concerned member and business of our Community we pledge to:
• Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
• Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
• Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
• We uphold the high standards of the profession.
• Make every customer feel satisfied with the service, repair and work done in our shop.
• We recommend repairs, maintenance and services only if needed.